Descripción del producto
PRODUCTO DESCATALOGADO. REEMPLAZADO POR EL TP-LINK PA2010KIT, ACCEDE A EL PULSANDO AQUI.
TP-Link TL-PA210 STARTER KIT 200Mbps
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-PA210 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA210 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, users can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other bandwidth intensive tasks for work or play.
Super Small Design
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA210 is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA210 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA210 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 35%
The TL-PA210, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 35%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps, enough for HD video streaming
- Super Small Design with a new exterior, blends in completely in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, uses existing electrical wires
- Up to 300 meter range over the household power circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 35%*
- Establish a 128-bit AES encryption to secure powerline communications simply by pressing the Pair button on the adapter
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- A wide range of plug type including EU, UK, AU and US ensures that it can be used nearly all over the world
- *Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Plug Type||EU, US, UK, AU|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimentions( W x D x H )||3.6 x 2.2 x 1.2 in.(93×56×30 mm)|
|Power Consumption||< 3 W|
|Range||300M in house
|Advanced Functions||Build-In QoS Feature,
Intelligent Channel Adaptation
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter x 2,
Ethernet cable (RJ45) x 2,
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing