Descripción del producto
UniFi AP Outdoor+ Multi-Lane RF 300Mbps
Scalable and Unified Enterprise WiFi Management
The UniFi® Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and
managed. UniFi Access Point (AP) indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile
or wall using the included mounting hardware. UniFi AP (UAP) outdoor models have a form factor built to last outdoors.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser. Using the
UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be quickly configured and administered without any
special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save money and save time Unlike traditional enterprise WiFi systems that utilize a hardware controller, UniFi
comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or
Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
Powerful Hardware The fastest UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11b/g/n MIMO technology, capable of gigabit speeds and ranges up to 400 ft.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi APs with the intuitive and easy-to-learn UniFi Controller user interface.
Expandable Unlimited scalability. Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Increase Capacity and Throughput
Innovative Multi‑Lane RF Technology
Wireless client devices in high-density areas experience significant interference and noise stemming from multiple APs using the same operating band.
With the launch of the UniFi AP-Outdoor+, Ubiquiti Networks introduces our patented Multi-Lane™ RF technology, which optimizes the operating channel and rejects interference using specialized circuitry, the High-Selectivity Receiver (HSR).
Our innovative Multi-Lane RF technology isolates signals on the operating channel and removes adjacent channel
interference. Wireless capacity and throughput are increased in high-density areas, and multiple APs can operate in close proximity.
Typical AP Performance
Although theoretically channels 1, 6, and 11 of the 2.4 GHz operating band shouldn’t overlap, in practice there is
cross-channel interference that affects performance, especially in noisy, high-density environments. For example, with a typical AP operating on channel 6, it also hears RF from channels 1 and 11, because the typical AP has a generic filter that only filters out any non-2.4 GHz interference – all 2.4 GHz frequencies are still allowed in.
Superior UniFi AP‑Outdoor+ Performance
When the UniFi AP-Outdoor+ operates on channel 6, its HSR filter specifically eliminates all non-channel 6 frequencies, creating a clean spectrum with minimal noise. So with Multi-Lane RF technology, you truly have three high-speed, multi-lane channels (1, 6, and 11) available for superior capacity and throughput.
- Dimensions 205 x 83 x 37 mm
- Weight 250 g (without Antennas) 294 g (with Antennas)
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas (2) External 5 dBi Omni Antennas Included 191 mm (Length), 13 mm (Diameter)
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af Supported
- Power Supply 48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption 8 W
- Maximum TX Power 28 dBm
- BSSID Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -30 to 65° C
- Operating Humidity 5 - 95% Non-Condensing
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 100+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard Data Rates
- 802.11n 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps